TERMS & CONDITIONS
Charity number: 1156762
Company number: 0880362
Registered office and main address: Towner, Devonshire Quarter, College Road, Eastbourne, BN21 4
Ticket Terms & Conditions
· All tickets are valid for the date specified. It is your responsibility to check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
· Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded nor can we guarantee re-admission.
· Tickets must not be resold for profit or commercial gain. Failure to comply will make this ticket void.
· Our tickets are sold using a third-party platforms - Art Tickets and Online Ticket Seller. You will be transferred to the relevant platform when booking tickets online via the Towner website. Use of these platforms signify your agreement to their terms and conditions of use.
· Towner Concession Rates apply to: Over 65s, people who are disabled, those in receipt of Income Support/Universal Credit, Full-time students. Please note we do not offer concessions on our membership prices.
· Proof of eligibility for concessionary rate will be checked when purchasing/at the event.
· Towner reserves the right to refuse admission or attendance to any visitor.
· Admission for latecomers cannot be guaranteed, although offered wherever possible.
· Towner reserves the right to make any alterations to an advertised event. Where an event is cancelled ticket holders will be offered either tickets for a rescheduled date (subject to availability) up to the face value of the original tickets, or if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event, a refund of the ticket face value.
· All visitors must abide by our Code of Conduct and respect other visitors and our staff.
· Occasionally the event or performance may be filmed or recorded by the Gallery. Buying this ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a participant or member of the audience. If you have any objection to this, please inform the Gallery. This excludes events for children or for vulnerable adults, when specific consent is required.
· Commercial photography is prohibited unless prior authorisation has been sought.
· It may be necessary to conduct occasional bag searches. Please do not be offended if this occurs, it is in the interest of everyone’s safety.
· The Gallery cannot be held responsible if any of your personal property is lost or damaged whilst at the venue.
“Marks” means the trademarks or service marks, logos or brands for the time being and from time to time properly used or adopted by and belonging to us or a third party. The term “trademarks” shall where the context admits be deemed to include all logos and service marks.
“Materials” means, to the extent it is protected copyright work, and is not expressly marked as “Third Party Property”, all or any part of any text, image, audio, video or any other type of media in any format contained and comprised in the Website. “Materials” do not include “Marks”.
“Third Party Property” means all or any part of any Marks, text, image, audio, video or any other type of media in any format contained and comprised in the Website and expressly marked as the copyright property of a third party.”
“We” “our” “us” means Towner.
“Website” means our website at townereastbourne.org.uk/ and any sub-domains;
Nothing contained in the Website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use our Marks or those comprised in any Third Party Property displayed on our Website without our prior written permission or that of any third party owner. Your misuse of the Marks on our Website is strictly prohibited.
We have taken every effort and care in preparing Materials, however, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy thereof, and Materials shall at all times constitute work in progress which we may change without notice. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of or reliance on Materials.
Links within our Website may lead to other websites. They are provided for convenience only. We do not sponsor, nor necessarily endorse or otherwise approve of any information or statements appearing in those websites (or websites referred to or linked to those websites).
Every reasonable effort has been made to seek the appropriate permission from people identifiable in photographs used throughout the site.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of the personal information of visitors to our Website. We undertake to ensure that all personal information in our possession is processed in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Our Privacy and Cookies Policy can be viewed here.
Except to the extent required by English law, in no circumstances will we be liable to you in law for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages or wasted costs arising from your use of Materials, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree that the terms and conditions of your use of our Website shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or matter arising in connection with these terms and conditions and your use of this Website.
Towner’s online Shop has its own set of terms and conditions which may be viewed on that part of the website.