Join the curator of The Living Collection, Karen Taylor, for a 20-minute discussion about the exhibition.
Expect insights into the selection of artworks, Towner’s past curators and some of the stories found in the Collection.
This is a drop-in, free event for all.
Meet inside Gallery 1 on the first floor.
We have a budget available to make this event as accessible as possible – this can include interpretation services or other access needs we can meet to enable you to participate.
If you require access arrangements, please email email@example.com two weeks before the event date so that we can book a service if needed.
○ There is one set of large, heavy glass doors leading into and out of the exhibition.
○ The artworks in this exhibition should not be touched.
○ The reading level of the wall text and labels is 10+ years.
○ Large print guides are available.
○ Audio guides are not available.
○ Braille guides are not available.
○ Easy Read guides are not available
○ The gallery space is well-lit but not bright.
○ All spaces are scent-free.
○ The galleries are busiest between 11.00am and 2.00pm.
○ Some seating is available in the space. Portable seating is available on request.
○ Ear plugs, ear defenders, magnifying glasses, and wheelchairs are available.
○ A quiet relaxed space with low lighting is available in Ravilious Gallery and Collection Library next door.
○ A gender-neutral, wheelchair-accessible bathroom can be found on the ground floor.
○ Comfortable space for service animals to rest can be found in the ground floor foyer, with watering facilities available in the nearby cafe.