We have a budget available to make this event as accessible as possible – this can include interpretation services or other access needs we can meet to enable you to participate.
If you require access arrangements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks before the event date so that we can book a service if needed.
○ Studio 3 is on the first floor, and can be accessed by our large lift.
○ The space has limited natural light, but is not dark.
○ The space is not scent-free.
○ The galleries and café are busiest between 11.00am and 2.00pm.
○ Seating is available and is not fixed, so can be switched out if needed.
○ Ear plugs, ear defenders, magnifying glasses, and wheelchairs are available.
○ Toilets and baby changing facilities are located right outside Studio 3. A gender-neutral, wheelchair-accessible bathroom can be found on the ground floor.