Towner strives to host inclusive, accessible exhibitions. If you have any questions, please talk to a member of staff or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
○ The artwork in this exhibition can be touched.
○ There are 2 moving image works.
○ The reading level of the wall text and labels is 10+ years
○ Large print guides are available.
○ Audio guides are not available.
○ Braille guides are not available.
○ Easy Read guides are not available
○ All spaces are scent-free.
○ Flooring is concrete, with an area of black carpet in the centre of the space.
○ There is a plastic speaking/hearing tube hanging from the ceiling which comes down to table height at each end.
○ Materials in the space include wood, fabric, plastic tubing, aluminium wire, and chenille fabric-covered soft sculptures.
○ Noise levels are generally low but may be loud when busy.
○ The galleries are busiest between 11.00am and 2.00pm.
○ Some seating is available in the space. Portable seating is available on request.
○ Ear plugs, ear defenders, magnifying glasses, and wheelchairs are available.
○ A quiet relaxed space with low lighting is available in Ravilious Gallery and Collection Library on the first floor.
○ A gender-neutral, wheelchair-accessible bathroom can be found on the ground floor.
○ Comfortable space for service animals to rest can be found in the ground floor foyer; with watering facilities available in the nearby cafe.