Towner strives to host inclusive, accessible exhibitions. If you have any questions, please talk to a member of staff or contact us on email@example.com
○ There are two sets of large, heavy glass doors leading into and out of the exhibition.
○ The artworks in this exhibition should not be touched.
○ There is one moving image work with a soundtrack and intermittent flashing lights.
○ There is one installation work with separate elements and small parts in the room all over the floor and may feel slightly overcrowded.
○ There are two glass vitrines with works on paper in them at table height.
○ The reading level of the wall text and labels is 10+ years.
○ Large print guides are available.
○ Audio guides are not available.
○ Braille guides are not available.
○ Easy Read guides are not available
○ There is a change in light level between several spaces, from dark, to lower and medium light levels. Visitors may need time to adjust their eyes.
○ Noise levels are generally low but may be louder when busy. The moving image work by Elizabeth Price, SUNLIGHT, contains loud noises and music, and will carry over into adjacent galleries.
○ All spaces are scent-free, except for one installation which is very mildly scented with cinnamon and star anise.
○ Flooring is resin concrete, except one room with black carpet.
○ The galleries are busiest between 11.00am and 2.00pm.
○ Some seating is available in the space. Portable seating is available on request.
○ Ear plugs, ear defenders, magnifying glasses, and wheelchairs are available.
○ A quiet relaxed space with low lighting is available in Ravilious Gallery and Collection Library on the first floor.
○ A gender-neutral, wheelchair-accessible bathroom can be found on the ground floor.
○ Comfortable space for service animals to rest can be found in the ground floor foyer; with watering facilities available in the nearby cafe.