At Towner we always aim to to be accessible to all, and will do all that we can to make your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Staff are always available to provide support if needed and you can also contact us in advance if you wish to discuss some specific requirements that you may need some support with. Please contact us on 01323 434675 or email@example.com
• a very large lift to all floors, which is particularly useful for groups.
• a large, accessible unisex toilet on our second floor
• a manual wheelchair for visitors with mobility difficulties (contact us to book in advance)
• an induction loop system at the welcome desk and in the cinema.
• large print exhibition guides available for all exhibitions
Staff are also available in each exhibition to provide support/assistance as required.
Guide, hearing, and assistance dogs are welcome at Towner – feel free to ask at the welcome desk for a water bowl.
If you have particular needs in the event of an emergency evacuation, please inform the welcome desk on arrival.